Blogmas Day 8
Today is going to be a busy day for us. We will be taking the kiddos to my sister’s house so that we can get our Christmas shopping done. Here is our to do list for the day.
1. Pickup Christmas cards and Poppy’s birthday invitations
2. Finish Christmas shopping for the kids and adult secret Santa gifts (looking at at least 2 stores to go to)
3. Find outfits to wear tonight for my husband’s work Christmas party
4. Bring all said things home and put them in hiding spots
5. Go get the kids and come back and get ready for the party
6. Go to the party, see Santa, and dance our hearts out
Even with all the busy-ness of the holiday season, we can’t forget to take time for ourselves, to relax and rejuvenate. Even if that is something as simple as taking a quiet lunch break.
What are you doing today?