If you have any presence on social media I am sure you have seen the birthday Questionnaires to ask your kids every year. I always like asking my kids questions like those to see how they have changed and what’s going on in their heads. I am always wondering what they are thinking about.
I decided to ask my kids 30 questions and write their answers out. Pickle is 7 years old, Monkey is 3 years old, and Bug is only 1 so he can’t really answer these yet.
1. Who is your favorite super hero and why?
Pickle: uhhhhm, Flash. Because he’s super fast like me!
Monkey: uhm Batman. Because he is awesome!
2. What is your favorite season?
Pickle: mine is Summer because it has my birthday in it and we get to have lots of fun.
Monkey: The one with my birthday (winter).
3. If you could choose a name for yourself what would you pick?
4. What super power do you wish you had?
Pickle: lantern flash.
Monkey: pink power!
5. What is your favorite Disney movie?
Monkey: Little mermaid, no Peppa Pig!
6. What is your favorite song?
Pickle: Happier by Marshmello
Monkey: Dance Monkey by Tones and I
7. What is your favorite t.v. show?
Monkey: Floor is Lava
8. What is your favorite color?
Pickle: Blue! Blue red orange and yellow
Monkey: Pink! PINK PINK!
9. What is the best thing in your life?
Monkey: I don’t know!
10. What is your happiest memory?
Pickle: when we go to hotels
Monkey: I don’t know!
11. What is your saddest memory?
Pickle: When I was 4 and wanted to stay at Sullys house and I did, but when I laid down I missed you.
12. How can mommy be a better mom to you?
Pickle: uhm, stop making me do chores
13. How can daddy be a better dad to you?
Pickle: uhm, if he could put strawberries and blueberries on our pancakes for breakfast
14. What is your biggest strength?
Pickle: video games
15. What is your weakness?
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Pickle: a youtuber
Monkey: a princess!
17. What is your greatest wish?
Pickle: if I could have cart racers, Nickelodeon cart racers
Monkey: uhm a dandelion that is white
18. Are you afraid of anything?
Pickle: sometimes the dark or if I had bad ideas that would make me scared if they came to life
19. If you could have any pet what would you want?
Pickle: a hamster
Monkey: a bunny
20. What is better, swimming in a pool or the ocean?
Pickle: the ocean has sharks so I wouldn’t be in the ocean I’d be in a pool, but if there was a lake I would swim in it.
Monkey: a pool at Uncle Joe’s house
21. Do you want any brothers or sisters?
Pickle: I think we are good we don’t need anymore brothers or sisters.
22. Do you want to get married when you are older?
23. Do you want to have kids when you are older?
Pickle: uhm I only want 2 kids
24. What is your favorite holiday?
Pickle: Christmas because I get lots of cool stuff.
Monkey: Halloween! I like costumes and candy!
25. What do you want to do this year?
Pickle: All of us go on a walk and we can take the stroller and I can ride my new scooter and Monkey can ride her scooter. Then we could look around our neighborhood to see if there is any cool stuff.
Monkey: A water fight.
26. What do you think happens when you die?
Pickle: I go to heaven and come back as something new.
Monkey: I don’t know…
27. Do you believe in God?
Pickle: Yes I do.
28. If you could build anything in our backyard what would it be?
Pickle: I would build a video game set up. Like a shed but nice.
Monkey: a hedgehog
29. Where would you want to go on vacation?
Pickle: the beach
Monkey: the cabin
30. What is your favorite toy?
Pickle: my remote control cars and hoverboard
Monkey: my favorite toy is this (a baby game controller)
Where did you come from?
Pickle: my mommys belly
Monkey: my mom’s belly as well