With all the uncertainty going on right now, there is a lot of negativity surrounding everything. I for one am refusing to let 2020 be remembered as the year of jumanji and all things horrible.
I had started this year with a relatively small bucket list, but as Summer quickly approached I began adding more things to it. The year is already half way over [crazy, right!?] and I haven’t accomplished everything on my list. I figured if I physically write this out it will give myself some accountability. Plus, maybe it will give others some ideas, too.
1. My main item for 2020 was to see a real life waterfall. We do have a trip booked to make that happen!
2. Figure out a name for my new “business” idea.
3. Redecorate the kid’s bedrooms.
4. Have an epic Halloween costume. I do have some ideas, but trying to make up my mind.
5. Figure out what the heck to get the kids for Christmas this year.
6. Lose at least 60 pounds [I have 35 to go].
7. Monthly date nights.
8. Paint more and sew more.
9. Take the family stargazing.
10. Replace ugly light fixtures in the house.
11. Tear up the front lawn.
12. Build a deck and privacy fence.
13. Get my horse painting framed.
14. Get new pots and pans.
15. Have a backyard dinner party.
16. Go day exploring.
17. Have a weekend getaway for just Chris and I.
18. Dance in the rain.
19. Eat vegetables from our garden.
20. Make no plans and stay home for a full weekend once a month.
21. Write more.
22. Take more pictures and videos.
I feel like 22 is a good number of items. It is my favorite number after all. Hopefully I can accomplish most of these items or at least start them. I feel like this year is just flying by. I keep thinking how I cannot wait for Fall and The Pumpkin Patch. I think that is because it is more of a relaxing season for me. Granted I don’t want time to slip by faster than it already is.
What do you want to accomplish before the year is over? Let me know!