We are officially in the single digits in the countdown to Christmas.
9 more days!
That means, for me, it is crunch time. I have projects that need to be finished, shopping that needs to be done, and of course wrapping wrapping wrapping! We also are hosting my family Christmas this year, so a deep clean is a must!
I will never stop proclaiming my gratitude for my village. Without them stepping up, I don’t know what I would do! My sister is keeping my kids tonight so that we can get everything done that we are able to. Here is my to-do list for the day and upcoming week!
- Buy stocking stuffers □ ✔️
- Pickup Target order □ ✔️
- Deliver gifts to my school □ ✔️
- Wrap presents □
- Finish ornaments □ ✔️
- Finish crochet project □ ✔️
- Finish big project □ ✔️
- Visit Granny □ ✔️
- Deliver gifts to kid’s school □ ✔️
- Put together kid’s classroom gifts □ ✔️
- Remember to send Isla’s birthday invitations to school before break □ ✔️
- Deep clean the house □ ✔️
- Orthodontist appointment □ ✔️
- Finish my last week of my class assignments □ ✔️
- Drop off food pantry donations □
- Decide on a new journal (can’t decide between digital or paper one 🤔) □ ✔️
- Make cookies for santa 🎅 □ ✔️
I think that is all, something is bound to come up along the way I am sure. I am also looking forward to our annual drive around town looking at light displays!
What do you have left on your list?