Today is my 33rd birthday, I figured what better day to make a post all about myself other than the day I was born on? 😅
Here are 33 things about me on my 33rd birthday.
- I can roll my tongue into a 3 leaf clover
- I feel more connected to older people than people my age
- I always fall asleep with my glasses on
- I currently work with Spanish speaking kids to teach them English, and I love it
- I had covid Oct 23, 2021, and I still can’t taste much or smell things as they are meant to be. Some examples are body soaps smell like putrid barf, poop and fart smells like more of a baby powder smell to me and tap water smells like chlorine. As for taste, I still can’t taste much more than knowing something is spicy, salty, or sweet. There are things that taste absolutely horrible to me now though that I use to enjoy like popcorn, anything with peanut butter, overly sweet chocolate, and orange juice.
- If I had to choose, I’d say Mexican cuisine is my favorite
- I love going to concerts and musicals
- I like to work with my hands like painting, crocheting, writing, embroidery. I almost always have to have something to keep my hands occupied -multitasking.
- I love roadtrips and scenic views
- I don’t have religious views
- I enjoy doing yard work and seeing things “transform” even if it’s as simple as mowing the grass or hosing the debris down the driveway
- I like to wander in thrift stores
- My go to show, when nothing else seems interesting, is New Girl. I have probably seen every season at least 10 times now.
- In my life I only knew 2 others that had the same birthday as me and the day itself is a remembrance day for Pearl Harbor that happened on December 7, 1941
- I love blankets
- My favorite work space (majority of the time) is my bed
- I don’t like the feeling of being inebriated, therefore I do not consume alcohol
- I am the oldest female of my sibling group which consists of 5 boys and 3 girls including me, but only 4 of us have the same two parents.
- I listen to all genres of music; it just depends on what I am vibing at the moment
- I am not on team pumpkin spice or mint flavored
- I have a weakness for boxed mac and cheese
- Growing up I had a pink bear that I named Rosie that my dad had won from a claw machine at Village Inn, but I had to throw her away when I was forced to move out
- I have moved 15 times in my life, but never out of the state of Nebraska
- I think I am the only person in Nebraska that doesn’t give a hoot about their football team
- I love fashion, but have a hard time getting out of lounge clothes if I don’t have anywhere to go. That means my style can range from a hot mess express to picture ready.
- I can’t think of a color that my hair has not been
- My go-to makeup look is just mascara and a colored lipstick
- The states that I have visited are New York, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, California, Washington, South Dakota, and Tennessee. I have yet to leave the country.
- My grandmother, when she was alive, would call me her roller derby queen. When I went to visit her in the hospital before she passed away (she was basically comatose after she had an aneurism) my dad said, “mom your roller derby queen is here” and she was able to gently squeeze my hand.
- I am allergic to bleach and adhesive tapes (like medical tapes and even some bandaids)
- In most scenarios, I prefer to work alone than with people on a project
- Sometimes I can get lost into starring at things like the door or ceiling and finding pictures in the grains or textures.
- I really only drink two beverages, iced coffee or water
That was actually quite challenging for me to come up with 33! Moving along here…
Since this is also a blogmas post, I thought I’d share what is on my wishlist this year. I more so like to do this for fun, not because I expect anything. In no particular order, here are some things I would like this year!
Other things on my list aren’t specific for me, but they include…
- Car seat covers in dark caramel with a steering wheel cover
- A new windshield 🤣
- Flat engraved collars for both dogs
- A really good pressure washer for the house and driveway
And for fun, the unrealistic list!
- A trip to Disneyland
- Ride the polar express train
- Winning lottery ticket
What is on your list this year? Realistic or not! Let me know in the comments!
2 replies to “Blogmas 2022 •Day Seven•”
Happy Birthday 🎂
LikeLiked by 1 person