Is there such a thing as a holiday without the accompanying movie list? For myself, I cannot have a holiday season without watching our favorite holiday films and checking out the new ones as well. I was rumaging through some other Blogmas posts from last year and came across this one at BillsBlogofBill that had these 11 questions related to Christmas movies; they are calling it the ChristmasMovieTag. So for today’s post, I am going to answer the questions in relation to the tag!
☆Since there wasn’t a graphic to pin, I decided to create one. Feel free to use it if you’d like, but still give credit to the original creator of the tag!☆
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
I don’t know that I can pick a single favorite. One that I tend to start the season with is Home Alone 2: Lost In New York.
2. What is your second favorite Christmas movie?
It’s a toss up between A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation I think. Both are considered classics and I watch them every year.
3. What is your least favorite Christmas movie?
Hmm, probably Jack Frost (1998). It’s not a bad movie, it’s just not one I go for.
4. Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?
I still haven’t seen it honestly, but I thought I heard it was a Thanksgiving movie?
5. What Christmas movie has more than one version?
First one that comes to mind is The Grinch.
6. What is your favorite Christmas movie song?
In the newest Grinch movie, where the carolers are singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen and chasing Grinch down.
7. What recent Christmas movie have you seen that was really good?
We recently watched the new A Christmas Story Christmas movie, it was pretty good, if you like the first one.
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie moment?
9. What is the funniest Christmas movie moment?
This is at the end with the credits of Just Friends, cracks me up!
10. Who are your favorite Christmas movie characters?
I don’t think I have a favorite, but Buddy the elf, he is pretty comical.
11. What non-Christmas movies do you like to watch at Christmas time?
I can’t really think of one, but my mom likes to watch Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory during the Christmas season. My dad always seemed to put Shrek on during Christmas.
2 replies to “Blogmas 2022 •Day Two•”
My favorite Christmas is “A Christmas Carol” with George C. Scott. I save that for Christmas Eve. I will watch all versions of that movie through out December. Next is “The Bishop’s Wife” with Loretta Young, Carey Grant and David Niven.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The kids and I watched Mickey’s Christmas Carol and I watched the one with Jim Carrey this last week. They preferred the Mickey one lol