It’s a new year and things are constantly changing. I figured it would be a good time to reintroduce myself and answer some questions for you all to get to know me. Let’s get to it!
1. Give a little intro… My name is Jennifer, but I usually go by Jenn. I am 32. I have 3 kids ages 8, 5, and 2 and I have 1 husband. I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a trash truck driver. We live in Nebraska.
2. What is your zodiac sign? I am a Sagittarius, but Do I Resemble My Zodiac Sign? Click the link if you’re curious 😉
3. Name 3 fears you have? I don’t have tangible ones like spiders or snakes, but heights is definitely up there [😅] and basically any activity that feels like death could be near it.
4. Name 3 things you love? Music, art, and travel.
5. Name 4 turn ons… being able to make me laugh, taking an interest in my interests, initiative, back when I could still smell I would say old spice 🤣
6. Name 4 turn offs…bad breath! Cigarettes. Being talked over. And no sense of humor.
7. Who is your best friend? My husband, but isn’t that how it should be? 😜
8. What is your sexual orientation? I identify as bisexual.
9. What was your best first date? I never really had one honestly. Not in the way that is portrayed in movies or shows at least. My first official date with my husband was to go see Avatar in 3D, but we were already Facebook official by then.
10. How tall are you? I am 5 feet 9 inches tall.
11. What do you miss? Having a body that isn’t in pain all the time.
12. What time were you born? I was born at 756AM.
13. What is your favorite color? Dark green.
14. Do you have a crush? I am always crushin’ on my husband. He still gets to me.
15. What is your favorite quote? I don’t really have one set favorite, but one I remember often is, “a wise man would say he knows nothing”.
16. Where is your favorite place? Logically I would have to say at home.
17. What is your favorite food? I am always down for Mexican cuisine
18. Do you use sarcasm? Every day!
19. What are you listening to right now? I hear 1 child talking to people on his game, 2 children talking in some gibberish at each other, the car engine revving on the game Chris is playing in the den below me, and the sounds of me typing on my keyboard.
20. What is the first thing you notice in new people? Usually their vibe, whether or not their demeanor is chill or thinking their shit don’t stink 🤣
21. What is your shoe size? Usually I wear a size 11, but in some things, like my new snowboots I wear 12s.
22. What is your eye color?
23. What is your hair color? Naturally, it is brown. Right now, it is purple.
24. What is your favorite style of clothing? I like a variety of styles. Currently I am into the athleisure stuff.
25. Have you ever done a prank call? Yes, multiple times when I was younger.
26. What color underwear do you wear? If you must know, I actually really hate to wear underwear. I only do when it is shark week. I know, you really wanted to know that! 🦈
27. What is the meaning behind your blog URL? I feel like it is fairly self explanatory, just trying to reclaim my sanity. Maybe help others find theirs while I am at it.
28. What is your favorite movie? Oh gosh, there are way too many to choose from. I don’t feel like I have a solid favorite to mention.
29. What is your favorite song? Similar to the answer to the previous question, there are far too many awesome ones to choose just one.
30. What is your favorite band? My daughter believes my favorite is From Ashes to New, but honestly, I don’t have one favorite. I have a lot that I like!
31. How do you feel right now? Kind of all over the place, unmotivated, but also wondering what else I can accomplish today.
32. Who is someone you love? My kids, my husband, and our families.
33. What is your current relationship status? Married, going on 10 years in March!
34. What is your relationship with your parents? I am very close to my mom and stepdad. My biological father and I get by with a few texts a year, nothing of substance.
35. What is your favorite holiday? In my current state of mind, none of them! Though usually I would say Christmas 🎄
36. What tattoos and piercings do you have? My ears are pierced, but everything hurts them. I had my belly button pierced before and my body hated that as well. I can still see the scar from it. I do have 2 tattoos [soon to be 4] my first one I got in 2007 it is a fairy and the other I got in maybe 2010, is a music symbol that says mom on it [my mom picked it out since she paid for it]. Both are on my back.
37. What tattoos and piercings do you want? If my body liked piercings I would get a septum piercing. I am getting 2 more tattoos done here soon, but I don’t want to share them yet 😅.
38. Why did you start your blog? I just love writing, I wanted to see where it would take me. It is therapeutic 😌.
39. What is the last book you read? I finished The Redhead of Auschwitz and am now reading Liar Temptress Soldier Spy.
40. Do you ever get good morning or goodnight texts? Everyday my husband goes to work he texts me good morning. Sometimes I get goodnight texts if I am in a conversation with someone at that hour.
41. Have you kissed the last person you texted? The last person I texted was one of my brothers. I have never kissed him.
42. When was the last time you held hands? Today.
43. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? That depends, if I have nowhere to go, I stay in my pajamas usually. If I have to go somewhere, it takes me about 10-15 minutes to get ready.
44. Have you shaved your legs in the past 4 days? Nope! I think it has been 5.
45. Where are you right now? I am in my bedroom on my bed, with the cat.
46. If you were drunk and couldn’t stand, who would take care of you? Well, I don’t drink, so, there’s that.
47. Do you prefer music loud or at a reasonable level? Usually loud depending what I am doing.
48. Are you religious? I am not. I haven’t found the thing that my soul recognizes.
49. What makes you feel accomplished? Finishing my to-do lists!
50. What is an ideal life for you? Happy, healthy, traveling, and experiencing joy more often than sorrow.
And that is a wrap!
If there is anything you want to know that wasn’t on here, feel free to ask!