I’m bored and no one is available for chatting at the current hour. So, here I am, answering more questions for the sake of well….bordem I guess.
These are 31 questions to answer in January. (Though I feel like the month isn’t totally relevant to a lot of these).
1. What is your number one goal this year?
Let’s go with a sort of generic answer, but still definitely relevant..to be happy.
2. What are you most grateful for?
3. Are you content?
That is a very vague question. In some areas yes. In other areas no. I think that is pretty normal though. I am working on making things happen!
4. What is your favorite memory of last year?
Hmm, the first thing that came to mind was my oldest son’s birthday celebration. We turned our garage into a concert venue for a twenty one pilots themed party! It was pretty cool!
5. What was the last major accomplishment you had?
I don’t really feel like I have major accomplishments. I did start therapy recently, does that count?
6. What posession could you not live without?
I feel like I could live without most things that we have. I don’t think I could live without a blanket. Not a special or specific blanket, but any blanket. I can’t sleep withot one, even if I am sweaty (yay humid summers) I still have to have one.
7. Can people change?
People do change, they change all the time. I do think certain people are less likely to want to change or grow. They are just stuck in their ways, but not because they can’t change.
8. What is the last “good” thing you ate?
Well, I am back on keto again so the food is always “good” in regards to healthy. In regards to flavor, tonight I made homemade sloppy Joe meat and it was delicious!
9. What is your current favorite snack?
These spicy dill flavored pork rinds with sour cream! 🤤🤤
10. What made you smile today?
When my youngest son came up to me and said “kisses” and took his binky out of his mouth to slobber on my face, haha!
11. What’s your favorite accessory?
I’m really not an accessories sort of person. I don’t wear jewelry other than my marriage ring. I don’t carry bags (except the diaper one). I don’t wear belts or fancy shoes.
12. What is making you mad?
The villain in this movie that I am being forced to watch, haha! We can be heros.
13. What did you have for dinner today?
Sloppy Joe meat with cheese whisps.
14. What did you get done?
I snow blowed the drive way twice and did some more on my diamond by numbers thingy. Oh and I did fold some laundry.
15. Who last called you on the phone?
The school saying we are having another snow day tomorrow.
16. Who are you in love with?
My other half, Chris.
17. What are you grateful for?
Family, art, music, technology, electricity, clean water, my husband’s job, stability, and independence.
18. What was the best part of today?
Getting smacked in the face with wet snow and being unable to see 😂
19. My current favorite website is?
Uhm, I will say Google because it knows everything.
20. What is the hardest thing you’re dealing with?
21. Today I wish I had more….
Tools and knowledge for building things myself.
22. Tomorrow will be better because…
Well, I am looking forward to tomorrow’s dinner; taco Tuesday every Tuesday! Tomorrow I am making jalapeno popper taquitos.
23. What made today unusual?
Chris got home from work before noon because of the snow.
24. What are you looking for from life?
To travel and to figure out who I am as an individual outside of my family titles.
25. What is your favorite thing to drink?
Water and tea. I did recently try a strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk from starbucks and those are amazing! Not exactly keto though, sad day.
26. Today’s temperature was…
I think low 20s. It is currently 19°.
27. How much did you spend at the grocery store the last time you went?
Right under $152.
28. Tomorrow I will…
29. What was your last major purchase?
What constitutes major? We bought a snowblower last month. Before that it would probably be our newest vehicle purchase last year, though I am totally blanking on what month that was.
30. My house is a home because…
Of who lives here.
31. Who is the last person to tell they love you?
Chris before he went to sleep.
Well, that was fun for a few minutes. Feel free to leave me a comment if you are feeling chatty.