I was going through my past blogs, I do that sometimes, and stumbled on my 2020 bucket list. I thought it would be fun to go through it again and see what was accomplished and what wasn’t.
I had 22 items on my list, let’s see here…
1. My main item for 2020 was to see a real life waterfall.
-We had a trip booked, but the schools were not wanting people to travel because of covid, so we canceled it. Maybe this year though!
2. Figure out a name for my new “business” idea.
-I did wind up naming it, but have since figured out I prefer to just have one to maintain instead of multiple.
3. Redecorate the kid’s bedrooms.
-I did get Bug’s room done. Monkey’s room didn’t really need a full redo. She got a new bed and a couple new wall decor items. Pickle got an organizational update and a wall sticker, but nothing too crazy. They are content.
4. Have an epic Halloween costume.
I wound up being oogie boogie. I spent too much time and money on it for a 1 time event, but I really couldn’t help myself (and never do for Halloween).
5. Figure out what the heck to get the kids for Christmas this year.
6. Lose at least 60 pounds.
-giant fail, oops
7. Monthly date nights.
-that didn’t happen
8. Paint more and sew more.
-I did paint a lot! I did sew some masks and a few random things.
9. Take the family stargazing.
10. Replace ugly light fixtures in the house.
-We got one replaced. I have the one for my bedroom waiting to go up.
11. Tear up the front lawn.
-we did try the best we could, but it was not sufficient enough. We will have to do it again.
12. Build a deck and privacy fence.
-nope, didn’t happen!
13. Get my horse painting framed.
-nope, still isn’t done.
14. Get new pots and pans.
-I did get them for Christmas!
15. Have a backyard dinner party.
-we had a backyard snacks party, does that count?
16. Go day exploring.
We did some geocaching.
17. Have a weekend getaway for just Chris and I.
-nope, didn’t happen. I should probably get on this for this year!
18. Dance in the rain.
19. Eat vegetables from our garden.
-Sadly, they never pollinated!
20. Make no plans and stay home for a full weekend once a month.
-We did do this a lot more often!
21. Write more.
-This has carried into my 2021 goals
22. Take more pictures and videos.
-definitely have been!
Were you able to complete your bucketlist for last year? Or were you more like me and only accomplished maybe half of it?