Does anyone else like making to-do lists? I am a planner, lists are necessary in my life or else every detail will be forgotten. At least, ever since having our 3rd child and my brain turned into a pile of goo.
Christmas brings on so many fun things; baking, shopping, family fun, hosting parties, and everything in between. I thought it would be fun to share this year’s Christmas to-do list. Not in any particular order.
2. Write letters to Santa
3. Advent traditions click here for my specific list of advent activities
4. Get pictures taken for Christmas cards
5. Order and send cards
7. Blogmas -duh
8. My 30th birthday
9. Host family Christmas
10. Finish handmade gifts
11. Looking at Christmas lights
12. Have Christmas with Chris’ family
13. Deep clean the house
14. Watch kid’s faces on Christmas!
And I think that about sums it up! What is on your to-do list this season?