Day two includes something that I already pretty much have.
Create an emergency playlist for times when you need love and comfort.
There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t ask Alexa to play music. Music has always been a way for me to decompress. I have a very diverse taste in music, from Broadway to Heavy Metal. On the Amazon music app I am able to create playlists and add songs to fit each situation. For example, I have my goto list which is just my liked songs that Alexa has memorized. I also have a motivation playlist that keeps me from wanting sit down and be lazy.
But, since this is a challenge I figured I may as well create a playlist titled “emergency playlist”. For the most part, it contains the songs I have been listening to the most recently. Here is the list of some of those songs.
- Blood in the cut by K. FLAY
- Bodybag by HIT THE LIGHTS
- A Favor House Atlantic by COHEED AND CAMBRIA
- International Harvester by CRAIG MORGAN
- Scars by I PREVAIL
- Little Bit Of Life by CRAIG MORGAN
- Battleship Chains by VOLBEAT
- Defying Gravity from WICKED
- Popular from WICKED
- Stuck in Your Head by I PREVAIL
- Trees by TWENTY ONE PILOTS
- Crazy by FROM ASHES TO NEW
- Hollowmoon by AWOLNATION
- Something Like This by THE CHAINSMOKERS
- Vacation by DIRTY HEADS
- Beast of Burden by THE ROLLING STONES
- Holidae In by CHINGY
- Car Radio by TWENTY ONE PILOTS
- Feel It Still by PORTUGAL. THE MAN
- In The End by BLACK VEIL BRIDES
- What If I Was Nothing by ALL THAT REMAINS
- Down by The River by MILKY CHANCE
- Flashed Junk Mind by MILKY CHANCE
- Stolen Dance by MILKY CHANCE
- I Lived by ONEREPUBLIC
- Budapest by GEORGE EZRA
- Hook by BLUES TRAVELER
- Sweater Weather by THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Soul Meets Body by DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE
- A-Punk by VAMPIRE WEEKEND
Are any of these songs on your list? What is your top 5 songs right now? Let me know in the comments!