I always love reading or listening to answers of seemingly random questions. I figured it would be fun to answer some myself! I found this list scrolling through Pinterest. You can find so many things there!
Alright here we go…
1. If you could live in any sitcom, what would it be?
Oh wow, okay, so I would probably have to say Friends. Mainly because that is the one I am rewatching again. Even though there is drama, nothing too crazy usually happens and at the end of the day everyone is happy.
2. What was in your high school locker?
I don’t even know where my locker was. I never used a locker in high school. I just carried my backpack everywhere. So, unless someone else gained access to said locker, nothing would have been in it.
3. If you had your own talk show, who would your first 3 guests be?
There would be so many directions to go with on my talkshow! I could do like a Dr. Phil segment on dysfunctional family crap. Or I could do just like fun little skits and battles with Jimmy Fallon. I would love to meet Jimmy Fallon! Hmm, this one is hard! Well for sure Jimmy Fallon and then I would say maybe Barack Obama and then Chip and Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper.
4. What is the scariest thing you have ever done for fun?
I am not an adrenaline junky. I have a great fear of heights, especially without any security to ensure my safety. I have not really done anything too crazy; roller coasters, kayaking, and trying haunted places during Halloween. I am not the type that enjoys scary things.
5. If you could instantly become an expert in something, what would it be?
I think it would be home contracting. I would love to be able to do home renovations and designing. I have always been interested in it.
6. If you could eliminate one thing from the daily routine what would it be and why?
If I had endless money, I would say the need to work. I would much rather be out exploring and experiencing the world.
7. What is your real favorite movie and what is your pretend favorite movie that you say to seem cultured?
I really don’t have a favorite. I also would not pretend to have a favorite anything to seem cultured. I don’t really care if people think I am or not.
8. What is the best gift anyone has ever given to you?
That is a hard question to ponder. I could say the gift of life from my mother. Or the gift of giving life to my children. Or, I could go materialistic and say, probably when a stranger paid off our Christmas layaway.
9. What is the first thing you think when you wake up in the morning?
Either “okay 2 more minutes to gather myself here” or “I cant see shit!”
10. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I am obsessed with ancestry. If I could physically trace the step of my ancestors I think that would be so freaking cool!
11. What childish things do you still do as an adult?
I still really love watching “kids” movies like Disney movies. I can’t really think of anything else.
12. If you were a type of jean what kind would you be?
Probably a midrise curvy skinny jean.
13. If you had one hour of extra free time a day how would you use it?
Usually my freetime is spent taking a nap or playing something on my phone. I have been doing paint by numbers lately.
14. If you could rid the world of one thing what would it be?
15. What is something you can do better than anyone else you know?
Probably planning a party, very detail oriented ones.
16. What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done on a date?
I have never been on a date prior to officially being with someone. Is that weird? I honestly cannot think of anything for this one. Maybe I will think of something later. Hmmmm.
17. If you moved to Sesame Street, who would you want to be your neighbor and why?
I would go insane if I had to live on Sesame Street. I can’t even answer the question because I would eventually want to slap all of them.
18. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button in your life?
A rewind button. I wouldn’t change anything but then I could relive all the moments I want to whenever I want.
19. Would you rather be without internet for a week or your phone?
I would rather be without internet because if I didn’t have a phone how would I get ahold of anyone for emergencies or any reason?
20. Would you rather listen to music from the 70s or music from today?
Definitely the 70s! I hardly listen to any new music anymore. Except for the certain bands that we tend to like around here.
21. Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or live in the middle class today?
If I was filthy rich 400 years ago, with the mind I have now, then maybe I could make a difference in the world so that today’s would be much better off. Since I highly doubt that one filthy rich person back then could do that, I would probably have to say I would rather be living the middle class life today.
22. Name the person in the room who you think is the best dressed.
Well considering there is just me and one other person in here, my husband, and we are in pajamas…I would have to say he is better dressed.
23. What was the most awkward romantic encounter you ever had?
One of my brother’s friends, who quickly became my friend also, had a fixation with me. We were hanging out one day and he tried to kiss me. I quickly turned so he would miss my lips. He then tried to convince me that there was something between us that we needed to see if it was real. I did not have romantic feelings like that for him, so it was a bit awkward.
24. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
End world hunger. Maybe if that weren’t an issue, war would not be as prevelent. No one deserves to starve.
25. What do you think the secret to a good life is?
Appreciating life. Not everyone gets the opportunity to live. It is your choice to make the best of it.
And that is a wrap! I would love to hear any of your answers to these questions! Post them in my comments section!