Day 9: What is something in your life that you need to get rid of?
This question could go in so many directions. I feel like there is so much in anyone’s life that we need to rid ourselves of. I personally have been working on all of these things for the last year or so.
Here are the things I need to get rid of.
1. Debt – We have been working really hard to pay off debt. While we are not 100% done yet. We are a lot closer now than we have been for quite some time. Getting in the mindset of want verses need, helps a lot.
2. Bad relationships – I feel like I talk about this one all the time. I am no longer feeling obligated to maintain bad relationships for whatever reason. The negativity isn’t worth it. When life is short as it is, we need to spend it as happily as possible.
3. Weight – This one has sort of been on the back burner since we moved, but it is still definitely on my mind. I haven’t gained any weight back, so that is good. I just haven’t lost anymore either.
4. Clutter/organization- This week I began feeling overwhelmed with the amount of things (totes) sitting in the storage area in the basement. I have started to go through the totes and find places for them. I also have been trying to get all the rooms organized a little better. I like to have order.
5. Toys- My children have far too many toys. A lot of that is our fault for spoiling them so much. Add in birthdays and Christmas and you end up where we are. The problem is I don’t even know where to begin in getting rid of some toys. It is a daunting task.
That is all I can really think of at this time.