Blogger Recognition Award
A huge shout out to Have You Ever Noticed Blog for nominating me for this award! Thank you so kindly!
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Write a brief story about how you started your blog
3. Give advice to new bloggers
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award
5. Comment on their blog to let them know of their nomination
A Brief Story About Reclaiming My Sanity:
I have always loved writing. I started with diaries when I was very young as a way to express my thoughts. As I got older and the internet took over, I found a community in online journaling. That site no longer exists now. I started Reclaiming My Sanity as a new years resolution going into 2016. It is a way to share my feelings and ideas with others. I am open to the vulnerability in sharing my experiences with mental illness. I do this as a way to reclaim my sanity, by not harboring anymore.
My Advice For New Bloggers:
Do it for you. Blogging should bring you happiness. Do not get caught up in the number of followers that you have. Be eager to have conversations with other bloggers. The community here is awesome, you should use it!