The Awesome Blogger Award
The lovely Gwen nominated me for The Awesome Blogger Award and the Mystery Blogger Award. Since I have already done the Mystery Blogger Award, I will stick to the Awesome one for this post! I love Gwen’s blog The Kintsukuroi Life and am very flattered by what she wrote about me in her nomination blog. I took a screen shot of it because knowing what others think motivates me.
Thank you Gwen! It is people like you that keep me going!
The Awesome Blogger Award~
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.” Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
The rules are simple:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
Ten Questions :
- What changes would you like to see in the world within the next ten years? Oh man, I would like to see so many things, but I do not have much hope that they will happen. For instance, a complete government redo would be nice (having people that are not only thinking about themselves in the government). I would like to see military and teachers get a very nice pay increase. I would like to see health care costs go down. Those are only a few.
- Do you own any pets? If so, what kind? We have two cats, Synyster and Graysie. We also have a dog named Kona.
- What is your least liked thing about blogging? That is an interesting question. I don’t think there is one thing that I don’t like. Even if I am only helping myself by blogging, then it is worth it to me. Helping others is an added bonus.
- How in touch are you with your surroundings? I am overly aware of my surroundings. In this day and age you have to be.
- What is your favorite social media site? I use Facebook the most.
- Do you wake up early or like to sleep late? What is waking up early? I have always been a night person. Stay up late and sleep in late. If I am forced to wake up early, then I can.
- Where would you most like to visit and why? I have an obsession with ancestry. I would absolutely love being able to go back and track my ancestors steps in person.
- If you could have a drink (can be water) with anyone alive or dead, who would you choose? My Grandma. I want to know more about her life. I also wish I could hear her sing.
- What is your favourite book? I don’t read enough to have a favorite book.
- If you could be any animal what would you be? I guess that depends. Am I an animal with the intelligence that I have now? Or would that mean completely starting over in life as this animal with no memories of my life now? That is a tough decision. I almost think I would be a lion, though.
- The anonymous, frazzled, blogger at Rant and Reason
- Colors of my life
- The motivational Abhijith at The Motivational Blog
- To the man behind the hat Tokyo Cowboy
- Kathryn at Let’s Talk Depression
My Questions (you can answer all 20 if you really want to):
- What genre of music do you listen to?
- If there was a guarantee that you would make it through, would you be frozen for 100 years?
- Which movie is better, Deadpool or Suicide Squad?
- What motivates you the most to blog?
- Has anything ironic happened to you lately?
- What is the most high-tech thing you have?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What are your top three things on your bucket list?
- If you could get yourself anything, what would you get (money isn’t an object)?
- Where is the worst place you could get stuck?
Even if you weren’t nominated, I still would love to read your answers to my questions on my comments page! I always enjoy learning more about others, especially those who are following me.
Thank you again Gwen for the nomination!