I am always so humbled to receive these nominations! Ashley from Mental Health At Home nominated me again for this award, thank you Ashley!
What is the liebster award?
A recognition award from one blogger to another. The word Liebster means “dearest” or “beloved.”
Rules of the Liebster Award (these are kind of like the kids game telephone and morph with each telling, but that’s ok)
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to their blog.
- Include the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Nominate 10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them, so they can see it.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- What is the goal and/or purpose for your blog? I have multiple goals for my blog. One goal being that writing helps me become more self aware, but also relating and connecting to others. Another goal is helping to break the stigma against people with mental health issues.
- How did you come up with the name of your blog? It actually took me awhile to think of one! I knew I wanted something that would stand out, but also went with the whole idea of what I was writing for. It just came to me one day and I knew it was it.
- Name three things on your bucket list. Travel as much as possible. Have no debt. Write a book.
- What is your favorite quote and by whom? Hmm that is a good question as there are so many. There are 2 quotes that I have memorized. The first is “do or do not there is no try” by Yoda and the second is “do what you can with what you have” by my husband.
- What are your favorite types of books to read and why? I have to be very interested in the book in order to read. I like drama filled books. I also like books based on true stories. I also enjoy reading poetry and William Shakespeare.
- What is your favorite movie and/or television show? It really is hard for me to pick one favorite anything. I don’t watch much television nowadays. Most of the time it is whatever the kids want to watch. As for movies I would probably have to say the Harry Potter movies.
- What is your best memory from the year 2017? Achieving my vbac!
- What did you learn from the year 2017? That I am not obligated to put up with people, even if they are family.
- What are your hopes and goals for the year 2018? My goals are to pay off debt and take at least 1 vacation. My hope is that this year slows down so that I can enjoy my family and we make many memories.
- What is your favorite post you have written. I have a hard time choosing one as they all have great meaning to me. Here are a some: I can’t do it all, We are all mad here, From the non-millennial millennial, and do people still use their manners?
I decided since I already did this nomination before that I won’t point out any specific blogs. I nominate anyone who is reading this that has not been nominated for the liebster award!
Thank you again Ashley for following along with me and nominating me!