The Sunshine Blogger Award
I was nominated by Smiles and Hugs for the Sunshine Blogger Award. When I first started on WordPress, I wasn’t sure how many people would enjoy reading what I write. I cannot express the amount of gratitude I have for those who continue to follow me in my journey, as well as any new followers. I am humbled.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to them.
- Answer the eleven questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new and different questions for them to answer.
- List the rules.
- Include the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo in your post somewhere.
Questions that Smiles and Hugs asked, with my answers:
- What is your dream job? I have several dream jobs because there are so many things that I think I would enjoy doing. I always thought I would be an entertainer, mostly singing, maybe acting on the side. If I had the brain capacity and steady hands I would have liked to have been an Obstetrician, though lately I have been thinking about midwifery. I also want to be an author. More so, I think I want to write childrens books.
- How long can you spend without your mobile phone? On our Glamping Trip I went without my phone for 2 days. I think I could go longer if I wanted to.
- If you could change one thing form your past, what would it be? Though there are things I don’t particularly like about my past, they made me who I am and where I am today. I wouldnt change the present to erase the past.
- What are the three things you love about yourself? My determination, generosity, and creativity.
- Are you a cat or a dog person? I do not favor one more than the other. I love them both.
- What gift you wish to receive for your birthday? The only thing I ever ask for on my birthday is to look at Christmas lights around town.
- When you feel sad and depressed what do you do to boost your positive energy and be happy again? Usually blaring some music helps. I also have a list of ways to get out of a funk.
- What are some of your 2018 goals? My biggest goal is for us to move to a new house. My second goal is to go to California to see family and Disneyland.
- What is a goal that you have achieved? Does getting out of bed each day count? In 2015, my new years resolution (One of them) was to start a blog. I did and am becoming better at it each day.
- If you won one million from the lottery what would you do? I would pay off all our debt, buy our dream house, buy 2 reasonable vehicles, buy my husband a racecar, put some into savings, and I would help a plethora of people and animals in need.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? A perfect day to me would be a day without yelling, an immaculate house, and spending quality time with my family.
The 11 bloggers that I nominate are:
- knocked over by a feather
- Inked Shrink
- Kintsukuroi Life
- When Life Awakens
- The Motivational Blog
- A Light Circle
- You Can Do It
- Gustavo Lomas
- My Stories With Music
- Brown Girl On A Budget
- Misadventures At 30 Something
Questions for the nominees:
- What blog post are you most proud of?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- If you had the choice to pick a magical power what would it be?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you knew you were going to be stranded on a deserted island, which 3 items would you take with?
- What is your favorite recipe?
- How many times a day do you check your email?
- What is your #1 tip for new bloggers?
- What are your hobbies (other than writing)?
- What is your greatest fear?
Create a little sunshine today 😁