Travel Bucket List
I have been experiencing some extreme cravings for traveling lately. If only, money was endless or everything was free. I would travel to so many places. I do not think I have ever compiled a legitamate list of the places that I want to go. I think it is safe to say that not many people get to travel as much as they would like as our society is ran on money. In order to have money you have to make money. In order to make money, you have to have a job. This job takes up a great majority of your life. Which leaves little time for traveling. Not to mention, the bills that you have to live a comfortable life take away from any type of travel funds that you could have.
Traveling is important to me because I like to experience things that are not my version of daily life. I like to see things that I do not get to see. Like the beach, historical places, and mountains. I think it is important for people to see how many different cultures there are out there. I also am fasinated with the fact that, although the Earth seems large to us, in retrospec it is quite small. Making my house, barely a speck of dust on a flower (perhaps the galaxy is an elephant named Horton?).
- I use to have Graceland on my bucket list, but I got to go there last year! It was the only real thing I had committed to on my bucket list.
I suppose at some point I knew I should write down the places that are calling my name. So, why not start here?
- I want to see every state in the United States. I think it is amazing that all of the states make up one country, yet each state is it’s own distinguished place.
- I want to see Disneyland (or World) at Halloween and Christmas time.
- I want to go to Australia.
- I would like to go to England.
- I want to see New York City at Christmas time.
- I want to trace my families history to see where they lived. I know my dad’s family lived in Maryland.
- I want to see some awesome waterfalls.
- I would like to see Pebble Shore Lake. The pictures I have seen are very enticing.
- I really want to see the Northern lights someday.
This list really could go on for forever. I think there are so many places I want to see and experience that it would be impossible to do in one lifetime.
What are some places you want to travel to? What about places you have been that you loved?